Shapr3D is a super ambitious company, aiming to revolutionize the computer-aided design (CAD) and 3D modeling industry and to build a globally successful product. We are backed by top European investors including Point9 Capital (Revolut, Zendesk) and Creandum (Spotify). Shapr3D is a flagship app on iPad Pro, regularly getting featured by Apple. But what we’re most proud of is the love we receive from our global user base every day.
We’re looking for an exceptional Art Director excited about developing brand in the digital space. This is a high-impact, cross-functional role with autonomy and empowerment to affect change at the foundational level of our brand & communications.
The Art Director at Shapr3D will collaborate with the Marketing and Product teams to define, develop and design the brand and communications visual identity that the whole company rallies around.
You will be comfortable as you work on the design direction and creation of visual identities, creative direction for marketing/advertising campaigns and support of presentations and communications. We offer an opportunity to make a real impact.
What You'll Do:
- Work with the marketing team to raise the bar of design thinking and execution across all of our brand touch points. From campaign creative direction and brand guidelines to public facing content creation as well as internal communications.
- As brand guardian you will own the process from inception to shipping and back again. From sketches and style frames to visual design & documentation.
- As an art director you will write creative briefs for designers to push the boundaries of our product and communications.
- Help promote best practices and standards to develop workflows that accelerate the ideation process, and promote a positive, inclusive environment.
- Help develop assets for both one-off and ongoing marketing initiatives (website layouts, landing pages, daily social media posts, owned channel creative updates, swag, and more)
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An open, curious and collaborative mindset with an enthusiasm for storytelling and craft.
- Exceptional understanding of the creative process and design principles. Expertise in working with Creative Suite Illustrator & Photoshop as well as Sketch or Figma is a must. Bonus points for After Effects.
- Portfolio showcasing proficiency in communication design and dedication to delight - with details on your role and contribution.
What we offer:
- impact, responsibility, creative freedom
- an innovative product that users love all around the world
- an exceptionally strong, incredibly ambitious, international team that does not hate Mondays
- an honest and transparent company culture
- everything you’ll need to do a great job
- competitive salary
- you can help us building the next big thing. I mean really really big.