At Shapr3D it's really hard to get bored. One day you are building a data platform for our growth engine, while the other day you might be designing system for subscription management. Oh, and it's rather satisfying when you see your app featured on apple.com. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps.
Our tech stack:
- Highly distributed system running on native AWS
- Micro services written in GO
- Data stored in DynamoDB and Amazon RDS
What you will do
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing in a very hands-on approach.
- Designing and building our ETL and datapipe line that powers our growth engine
- Building data products on top of large distributed data-sets
- Work in Agile environment with strong attention to a well-structured code, testing, and continuous integration.
We are a team of agile, multidisciplinary developers. Many of us have worked on products from the beginning that scaled from 0 to tens of millions of users (Prezi, LogMeIn, join.me).
The way we work
Our office is located in the heart of Budapest, next to Deak Ferenc square. As we are a startup, with big ambitions, we are working very hard, but we are also making sure that nobody burns out. We respect your personal life and free time.
Since Shapr3D is a very young product, we do a lot of experimenting, and 70% of the job is feature development. We appreciate creative minds, who not only write code, but have a strong product mindset.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous job experience as a software engineer ideally within a highly scalable environment.
- Metrics driven approach to decision making, prioritization and continuous deployment.
- Use of methodologies for continuous delivery and improvement.
- proven track record in building high quality products
- ability to write high quality, testable, maintainable code
- humble and hard-working attitude
- ability to coach your colleagues
What we offer?
- Impact, and responsibility
- Stock options
- Great location
- A smart and talented team
- World-class software engineering
- Exciting new problems every day
- You will work on a product that our users love
- A hard working, but flexible work environment
- An honest, and transparent company culture.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.