We’re looking for a kickass financial analyst who can help us with financial planning, forecasting and analysis.
Shapr3D is a fast-growing startup with a mission to change the world of 3D design. To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools and building an iconic product that will define the next 30 years of the industry.
The company recently closed a $6M Series A funding round, backed by top European investors Point9 Capital and Creandum.
Our team is growing fast and we’re looking for creative thinking professionals to join us for an incredibly challenging and exciting next few years.
- Financial forecasting, planning, and operational metrics tracking
- Develop and own Shapr3D’s financial model
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, make recommendations and report for regular leadership reviews
- Own the budgeting process
- Work closely with accounting to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Guide the cost analysis process by establishing and supervising policies and procedures
- Market research, business intelligence and valuation
If you have:
- 3-5+ years of experience in business finance or other relevant areas, ideally in a SaaS environment
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Proven modeling skillsProficiency in Excel
- Familiarity with SQL and data visualization
- A self-starter’s mindset with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Ownership over your role and the tools to create a direct impact
- The opportunity to work on a product that hundreds of thousands of users love
- An exceptionally strong, incredibly ambitious, international team
- A hard-working, but flexible work environment
- An honest and transparent company culture
- NO useless administration and unnecessary manual reports
- A spacious office with a panoramic view and downtown location
- A competitive salary
About the product:
Shapr3D is making CAD modeling intuitive and mobile, upgrading the way designers and engineers work with 3D along the way.
To achieve this, we’ve built the world’s first manufacture-grade 3D design app that uses the power of the iPad and Apple Pencil. Today, hundreds of thousands of users around the world use Shapr3D to model anywhere on a natural interface, integrating 3D visualization deeply into their creative workflows.