Head of Growth
Shapr3D is a revolutionary design tool, built for professional 3D modeling. Shapr3D is one of the flagship apps of the iPad Pro, we are regularly featured in Apple commercials, and marketing materials. Recently we have secured $1,3 million seed-funding from a world-class investor team that gives us the flexibility to rapidly grow our team.
What we offer?
- generous equity and relocation package, competitive salary
- a world class product and engineering team - many of us worked on products from day 1 that scaled to tens of millions of users
- open minded, fun, hard-working team
- significant organic traction, 10-15% MoM growth in the last 18 months
- lots of responsibility, significant impact on the company
- super cool investor team, Roberto Bonanzinga (ex-Benchmark/Balderton, now InReach Ventures), LifeLine Ventures, and extremely helpful and accessible top notch angel investors
Who are you?
- You are a strategic thinker
- You have proven track record in building and executing high quality SaaS growth engine(s)
- You have deep understanding of SaaS business and metrics
- You have experience with value proposition definition and customer segmentation.
- You have a deep understanding of Pirate Metrics.
- You have built and executed a sales and marketing strategy for both low touch and high touch marketing and sales channels
- You are an expert with both non-paid marketing channels (SEO, ASO, etc.) and paid customer acquisition (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram and Google ads, and other channels)
- You have a deep understanding of the structure of a sales and marketing organization and customer acquisition process for both low touch and high touch customers
- You can and want to work under pressure.
- You are a generalist: you can quickly become a CAD expert, a sales guy, a marketing guy or anything that is required to scale our customer base.
Your job will be the following:
Create and execute our customer acquisition and marketing strategy build and improve our customer acquisition engine set up clear and measurable goals find and test scalable customer acquisition channels.