A software company is nothing more than it's people, this is why we are looking for the most amazing Head of HR, to help us scale our international team from 30 to 70 in 12 months. This position will play a significant role in the company leadership team, and will report directly to the CEO.
Shapr3D (www.shapr3d.com) is rebuilding CAD for the 21st century - both on the product and on the distribution side. We’ve recently closed a $6m Series A round led by Point9 Capital (Christoph Janz, early investor in Revolut, Zendesk, Algolia) and Creandum (Fredrik Cassel, early invetor in Spotify, iZettle). Our team consists of world class product, marketing and software engineering professionals. Your role will be to raise the bar even further, and scale the the team to 70 employees, but maintain our product focused, hard working, pragmatic culture.
Your responsibility will be to build and manage a team that will cover the following areas:
- continuously deliver high quality candidates for engineering, product and marketing
- actively participate in shaping and running the interview process
- develop applicant experience
- making sure every applicant gets a stellar customer experience (so applicants we reject still feel this was the best recruiting process they've been through and spread the word about how awesome Shapr3D is)
- manage internal/external recruiters
- develop strong experience for onboarding
- make sure employees have everything they need in order to perform at their full potential
- create and execute strategy for developing Shapr3D's brand as 'The Top Employer' in Budapest. We have a kickass story to tell - help us spread the word!
Legal & admin
- ensure that every HR related administrative activities (employer agreements, NDAs, non-competes, GDPR etc.) are properly set up and taken care of
- constantly measure employee satisfaction
- maintain and develop the company culture
- make sure we build the right model for accountability/performance tracking
- make sure we keep employees happy and avoid moonlighting
- compensation review
Manage the HR team
- office manager
- employer branding specialist
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of experience with technical recruitment and/or in senior-level HR positions
- experience partnering and influencing senior leaders, both technical and non-technical, to help drive their people strategy and increase business results
- clear, approachable, and friendly communication style
- experience implementing people programs including performance coaching, employee relations, compensation review process, HR compliance, and employee development/growth
- strong analytical and project management skills, proven ability to design clear processes, and a very detail-oriented yet flexible approach to problem solving
- written and spoken fluency in English (as it is the primary language in at Shapr3D)
- experience with building international teams and relocating employees is a big plus
What we offer?
- Leadership autonomy and growth development of your teams
- Zero bullshit and trusting culture
- An opportunity to influence strategic directions and teams across the business
- Stock options
- Great location
- A smart and talented team
- A hard working, but flexible work environment
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.