We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our development team. A big part of the job is good old fashioned manual testing, but the ideal candidate would be willing to form, and execute the processes on how to do world class testing on an iPad CAD application, as well as actively participating in all stages of agile development. Currently the position is mainly about testing the iOS app, but later Microsoft platform is an option as well. Test Engineers are part of our team of agile, multidisciplinary developers. Many of us have worked on products from the beginning that scaled from 0 to tens of millions of users (Prezi, LogMeIn, join.me).
At Shapr3D it's really hard to get bored. We are a hard working, but flexible team with great ambitions. We are dead serious about building an extremely successful company, and we are looking for similarly ambitious team members.
The way we work
Our office is located in the heart of Budapest, next to Deak Ferenc square. As we are a startup, with big ambitions, we are working very hard, but we are also making sure that nobody burns out. We respect your personal life and free time.
Since Shapr3D is a very young product, we do a lot of experimenting, and 70% of the job is feature testing. We appreciate creative minds, who not only execute tests, but have a strong product mindset.
- Building a world class team
- Building an iconic product
Our tech stack:
- Our UI code is 100% Swift
- For everything else we write cross platform, standard C++14 code
- Our renderer is written in OpenGL (but we are switching to Metal soon)
- Some Objective-C, mostly for gluing Swift and C++ together
- 3D model a lot
- Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, fellow testers and project managers
- Provide functional and technical expertise in bug fixes
- Design, maintain, and execute test suites for technical specification and user requirements
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Demonstrates increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas
- Works with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Continuous improvement of product / technical design / processes
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Identifying risks during the development cycle
Your skills & requirements
- 2-3 years of experience in testing
- You are a techie, you can learn any software in minutes
- Structural thinking about how to manage testing a worlds class CAD application
- Ability to write high quality, maintainable test suites
- Humble and hard-working attitude
- You have positive attitude, and you can build great relationship with developer teams
- Ability to coach your colleagues
- Strong English communication ability
- Mobile testing experience is a big plus
- Experience in 3D design and modeling is a plus
What we offer?
- Impact, and responsibility
- Stock options
- Great location
- A smart and talented team
- World-class software engineering
- Exciting new problems every day
- You will work on a product that our users love
- A hard working, but flexible work environment
- An honest, and transparent company culture.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.