The Shapr3D team is making professional CAD modeling intuitive and mobile, upgrading the way designers and engineers work with 3D along the way.
We’ve got goals to revolutionize the legacy CAD industry and continue 3x-ing our user base, subscriptions, and MRR year-over-year to conquer the global mobile 3D modeling market. To achieve these ambitions, our team is developing a product built on the principles of 21st-century software.
Join us in building an app that's collaborative, mobile-first, easy-to-use and accessible, and easily explored within minutes!
We’re looking for a talented, on the ball, and ambitious Paid Acquisition / PPC manager to help us reach and convert 3D modeling enthusiasts around the world.
You will be part of a team running global campaigns with 100K+ USD monthly budgets for one of the flagship applications of Apple, used by many of the world's most successful design teams.
About the company
- Shapr3D is a fast-growing startup with a mission to change the world of 3D design. To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools and building an iconic product that will define the next 30 years of the industry.
- The company recently closed a $6M Series A funding round, backed by top European investors Point9 Capital and Creandum.
- Our team is growing fast and we’re looking for creative thinking professionals to join us for an incredibly challenging and exciting next few years.
- Plan, execute, and continuously optimize global PPC campaigns using industry best practices (Facebook, Google Ads, Apple Search Ads, Quora, etc)
- Work closely with our in-house developers, content creators, and growth managers to ensure landing pages, ad creatives, and the buyer’s journey are optimized to deliver maximum ROI
- Automate whatever you can and focus on testing new ideas, channels, and messages
- Have 3+ years of performance-based PPC campaign management experience (regional/global app campaign management is a huge plus)
- Are familiar with best practices on every platform but aren’t afraid to experiment and try new things
- Can recognize patterns, analyze user behavior and make data-driven decisions
- Write and speak fluently in English
- Ownership over your role and the tools to create a direct impact
- The opportunity to work on a product that hundreds of thousands of users love
- A management team keen to hear new ideas and experiment with different methods
- Resources and support to become an even better PPC expert
- NO useless administration and unnecessary manual reports
- A spacious office with a panoramic view and downtown location
- A MacBook Pro
- A competitive salary
About the product:
- Shapr3D is making CAD modeling intuitive and mobile, upgrading the way designers and engineers work with 3D along the way.
- To achieve this, we’ve built the world’s first manufacture-grade 3D design app that uses the power of iPad Pro and Apple Pencil. Today, hundreds of thousands of users around the world use Shapr3D to model anywhere on a natural interface, integrating 3D visualization deeply into their creative workflows.