To achieve this, we’re completely reimagining legacy computer-aided design (CAD) tools with an iconic, mobile-first product. Over the past two years of high-speed growth, our Apple Design Award-winning app has been regularly featured in Apple Keynotes and commercials, and demoed in retail stores around the world. But what we’re most proud of is the global user base that uses our product every day. We’re backed by top European VCs Point9 Capital and Creandum, focusing our $6M Series A on scaling our team across the board.
At Shapr3D it's really hard to get bored. One day you are building a data platform for our growth engine, while the other day you might be designing system for subscription management. Oh, and it's rather satisfying when you see your app featured on apple.com. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps.
Some insights into what you will do here...
- 3D model a lot
- Demonstrate increasing expertise in application domain and functional area
- Actively participate in all stages of the agile development cycle, cooperate with product designers, developers, fellow testers and project managers
- Identifying risks during the development cycle
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Work with fellow team members to diagnose bugs and formulate solutions
- Provide functional and technical expertise in bug fixes
- Design, maintain, and execute test suites for technical specification and user requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Participate in continuous improvement of product / technical design / processes
A bit about you, your background, and approach...
- 2-3 years of experience in testing
- You are humble and you don't shy away from going the extra mile
- You are a techie, you can learn any software in minutes
- You have positive attitude, and you can build great relationship with developer teams
- Structural thinking about how to manage testing a worlds class CAD application
- Ability to write high quality, maintainable test suites
- Ability to coach your colleagues
- Strong English communication ability
- Experience in 3D design and modeling is a plus
- Mobile testing experience is a big plus
- A down-to-earth culture and the chance to scale this thing up together
- The chance to build a word-class product and to learn from some of the best professionals in their field along the way
- Unconditional support for your professional development - be it reading a book or attending a course to grow your skills, it's on the house
- Relocation support if not from Hungary
- 100% sick leave payment
- An iPad Pro and Ultimaker office 3D printer so you can play with the app.
- A spacious office with a panoramic view of downtown Budapest
- One of the best coffee machines in town and well-stocked office snacks (including fruit, cereals, sweets, savories, a company Wolt account while we’re working remote, and more)
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.
We’re always looking to hire the best and brightest. If you’re a flexible problem solver, able to think critically on your feet and build the best solution for the context, apply to one of our open positions! Even if you don't tick every box in the requirements.
Last but not least we are conscious that a lot of things are slowing down right now due to COVID-19, so a quick update on where we stand. We’ll keep it short. Because not much has changed. We’re continuing recruitment and product development at full speed - just with a heck of a lot more video conferencing
As a funded SaaS company we’re lucky to be able to take all the precautionary safety measures, while we continue business as usual. So if this role speaks to you, we encourage you to apply to our (now remote) team.
***Please submit your CV in English***