A lot of things are slowing down right now due to COVID-19, so a quick update on where we stand. We’ll keep it short. Because not much has changed. We’re continuing recruitment and product development at full speed — just with a heck of a lot more video conferencing! As a well-funded SaaS company we’re lucky to be able to take all the precautionary safety measures, while we continue business as usual. So if this role speaks to you, we encourage you to apply to our (now remote) team.
We're looking for a highly data literate and commercially minded individual who can support our product, marketing, sales and finance teams with data analysis. You will manage and analyze Shapr3D's data for business intelligence, facilitate new directions for growth and support data-driven decision making.
As a Senior Business Analyst in a cross-functional role, you will report to the head of engineering.
If you have:
- A passion for data analysis and using data insights to boost business growth
- Proficiency in SQL and data visualization (essential), and experience with Python or R (added plus)
- An ability to work effectively with management and across different teams
- Strong attention to detail
- An ability to clearly communicate technical information
- An ability to work autonomously
- Experience in developing quantitative analysis to drive product and business decisions and strategy
- An ability to design and implement metrics, dashboards, and reports
- An ability to support the senior leadership team with insights to support strategic decisions
- Ownership over your role and the tools to create a direct impact
- Stock options
- A panoramic office in the heart of Budapest
- An ambitious and international team that doesn’t hate Mondays
- A competitive salary
- World-class software engineering
- Dynamic and rewarding challenges
- The opportunity to work on a product that hundreds of thousands of users love
- A hard working but flexible work environment
- An honest, direct and transparent company culture