At Shapr3D it's really hard to get bored. One day you might be tweaking an animation on the UI, while the other day you are optimizing a numerical algorithm under the hood. Oh, and it's rather satisfying when you see your app featured on apple.com. Yes. That's right. Shapr3D is one of those apps.
Our tech stack:
- Our UI code is 100% Swift
- For everything else we write cross platform, standard C++14 code
- Our renderer is written in OpenGL (but we are switching to Metal soon)
- Some Objective-C, mostly for gluing Swift and C++ together
What you will do
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing in a very hands-on approach.
- Product development in Swift and C++ of a 3D CAD product.
- Building features across our technology stack
- Work in Agile environment with strong attention to a well-structured code, testing, and continuous integration.
We are a team of agile, multidisciplinary developers. Many of us have worked on products from the beginning that scaled from 0 to tens of millions of users (Prezi, LogMeIn, join.me).
The way we work
Our office is located in the heart of Budapest, next to Deak Ferenc square. As we are a startup, with big ambitions, we are working very hard, but we are also making sure that nobody burns out. We respect your personal life and free time.
Since Shapr3D is a very young product, we do a lot of experimenting, and 70% of the job is feature development. We appreciate creative minds, who not only write code, but have a strong product mindset.
Skills & Requirements
- Previous job experience as a mobile software engineer
- Product focused mindset
- Basic computer science and math skills (meaning that you are not a mathematician, but eg. you could implement a complex algorithm from a paper, and you know basic linear algebra and geometry)
- Metrics driven approach to decision making, prioritization and continuous deployment.
- Proven track record in building high quality products
- Ability to write high quality, testable, maintainable code
- Humble and hard-working attitude
- Knowledge of modern C++ is a big plus
- Experience in coaching / mentoring people
What we offer?
- Impact, and responsibility
- Stock options
- Great location
- A smart and talented team
- World-class software engineering
- Exciting new problems every day
- You will work on a product that our users love
- A hard working, but flexible work environment
- An honest, and transparent company culture.
Even if you don't check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.