A lot of things are slowing down right now due to COVID-19, so a quick update on where we stand. We’ll keep it short. Because not much has changed. We’re continuing recruitment and product development at full speed — just with a heck of a lot more video conferencing! As a well-funded SaaS company we’re lucky to be able to take all the precautionary safety measures, while we continue business as usual. So if this role speaks to you, we encourage you to apply to our (now remote) team.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to expand our product team.
Shapr3D is a super ambitious company, aiming to revolutionize the computer aided design (CAD) industry and to build a globally successful product. We are backed by top European investors including Point9 Capital (Revolut, Zendesk) and Creandum (Spotify). Shapr3D is a flagship app on the iPad Pro, and is featured by Apple. But what we’re most proud of is the love we receive from our global user base every day.
As a Product Manager at Shapr3D, you will be working directly with the cross functional teams building our iPad and (upcoming) Windows apps. As part of a cross functional team of Design, Research and Engineering, it will be your job to align the team around great user experiences and business impact.
Our office is located in the heart of Budapest, next to Deak Ferenc square. As we are a startup, with big ambitions, we are working very hard, but we are also making sure that nobody burns out. We respect your personal life and free time.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with our User Researchers to collect meaningful qualitative and quantitative insights to drive prioritisation and validation.
- Define the impact goals for product investments, and work closely with Product Design and Engineering to iteratively design experiences that deliver that impact.
- Work closely with Marketing and Support to ensure that our users always get the freshest information about Shapr3D. You will also take the market and customer insights these teams share, and factor them in to product decisions.
- Develop a broad understanding of our industry, including our users goals and workflows, trends in their industries, the product experiences offered by other CAD products, and the technology underlying our product.
- Help ensure that the teams you work with are able to effectively deliver value to our use. This will involve both pushing forward with clear expectations, and also being ready to remove impediments holding them back.
- You are technical. You will need to become an expert in the highly technical problem space our users operate in, and work closely with design and engineering to create elegant and usable solutions for highly challenging technical problems.
- You are data driven. You are equally comfortable analyzing product usage data, or speaking with our users about their challenges. More importantly you can derive meaningful insights from data that drives impact.
- You are a communicator. You understand that effective communication is the key to successful teams. You are clear in your own communication and also help ensure that others you work with are able to effectively share important information.
- You are impact oriented. You are ultimately accountable for the business impact of the product investments your team makes. You have a track record of successful projects which you are eager to keep up.
- You are pragmatic. You have tried out different tools and frameworks. Experience has taught you to be flexible and find the right tool for the job.
- You are humble. You are a generalist who is comfortable working with others that have much deeper knowledge and expertise than you. You know that success is not achieved by standing above them, but lifting them above you.
- You can communicate confidently in English.
What we offer
- An innovative product that users love all around the world
- A super-motivated and talented product and development team
- An honest and transparent a company culture
- Management that is always eager to hear your ideas and willing to try new things
- An office in beautiful downtown Budapest
- A new MacBook Pro and iPad Pro
- Competitive salary
- Stock options